Mental Health Reform
The Centre for Welfare Reform and the People Focused Group want to help reform mental health services.
The key elements of our model are to:
- Put peer support at the heart of the system
- Prevent crises, and strengthen community
- Give people control and flexibility
- Free professionals to work with more integrity and humanity
- Pour less money into institutions, invest in real life
This project is currently in development.
If you would like to join us and get involved please email Simon Duffy.