Inclusive Education conference - 19 May
SALAMANCA 20 Years On: Inclusion in Modern Times
Monday 19th May 2014
10.30am – 4pm
The British Psychological Society
30 Tabernacle Street
London EC2A 4UE
Cost: £20.00 (includes lunch - pay on the day)
- Presentations from Mel Ainscow and Tara Flood (Salamanca Statement and lessons learned from it)
- Workshops: What have educational psychologists and others been trying to do since Salamanca? How far have we come?
- Presentations from Florian Kiuppis and Marianne Kant-Schaps (Inclusion all over the world)
- Workshops: Connection with current situation (Children and Families, Code of Practice etc). What can we do now? What do we need?
- Panel Q and A: panellists will include Philippa Stobbs (Council for Disabled Children), Rep from the DfE and others.
For further information and to book email Keith Venables: firstname.lastname@example.org